These single conductor cables are designed for installation as hazardous location motor lead cable, overhead crane power cable, glass plant wiring, melt shop wiring, slag and teeming ladle cars wiring or other applications that require long service life in extreme heat and flexing conditions. Thermal Wire and Cable’s SRG cables are suitable for continuous operation at 200° C.
Features and Benefits
- High flexibility
- Primary insulation of this cable is a modified silicone rubber augmented with a glass braid treated with a heat and moisture resisting finish
- UL Recognized / CSA Certified
- When burned, silicone rubber leaves a non-conductive silicone dioxide ash, which is an excellent dielectric that permits continued operation of the cable
- Inexpensive flexible lead wire
- 300V version available
- Multi-conductor versions
- Various colors available upon request*
- Solid or Stranded Grade A Nickel (Nickel 200)
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
*Standard stock color is black