UL 10362 PFA insulated lead wire is used for internal wiring of appliances, igniters, plastics process equipment, cryogenic motors, load cells and is suitable for wiring for fireplaces.
Features and Benefits
- Abrasion resistant
- High durability
- OSHA Acceptable
- Glass Free
- Conductor type: Nickel Plated Copper
- PFA insulated
- Inert to nearly all industrial chemicals and solvents
- -196°C to 250°C (482°F) / 600 Volt
- UL 10362 can often replace the UL1180, UL1659, UL1199, and UL1727
- UL/CSA/CE Appliance Wiring Material (AWM)
- UL Style 10362 products pass UL VW-1 and CSA FT1 flame tests.
- Multi-conductor versions
- Various colors available*
- Grade A Nickel (Nickel 200) conductor
- Available in 24-4/0 AWG
*Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)
Ampacity for 22 AWG to 16 AWG are per NEMA WC 73-200 (R 2005). Rating is an inexact procedure. These tables only are used as a starting point when established a rating for any given situation. Ampacity for 14 AWG to 10 AWG are per NEC 2008 Article 310.