Primarily used in lighting fixtures, heating elements, motor leads, and internal wiring appliances. The intended purpose for internal wiring of appliances and fixtures. Also used for lead motors, transformers or other electrical equipment where hazardous and high temperature exist.
Features and Benefits
- High flexibility
- Abrasion resistant
- Temperature range of -65°C to + 250°C
- Conductor type: Nickel Plated Copper
- Insulation System: Modified Silicone Insulation/Glass Braid
- 250°C (482°F) / 600 Volt
- Meets Class 180 motor lead wire
- 300V version available
- Fiberglass free (braidless) AWM Style 3254
- Various colors available upon request*
- Available in 30-10 AWG.
*Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)