This type TGGT lead wire is designed for use in household appliances such as ovens, the internal wiring of commercial and industrial products and may be in hot spot location for industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- For use in applications that have limited space available
- Robust insulation system
- Promote fiber bonding
- Stock Item
- Due to its robust construction, TGGT are often used in temperatures and applications well beyond its rating
- Conductor type: Nickel Plated Copper
- Insulation: Fused PTFE Tape / Served Glass Thermal Barrier
- UL/CSA Certified lead wire
- 300V version available
- Multi-conductor versions
- Various colors available upon request*
- Grade A Nickel (Nickel 200) conductor
- Stainless Steel armor
- Available in 24 AWG through 2 AWG.
- Standard stock color is Tan
*Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)
Ampacity for 22 AWG to 16 AWG are per NEMA WC 73-200 (R 2005). Rating is an inexact procedure. These tables only are used as a starting point when established rating for any given situation. Ampacity for 14 AWG to 10 AWG are per NEC 2008 Article 310.