Typical applications include internal wiring of motors, booster melting systems, electric heaters, appliances, thermocouples, gas igniters, electrical and electronic components and other products that require a temperature rating up to 250°C.
Features and Benefits
- Ideally suited for commercial cooking equipment
- Heat and oil resistant
- Fiberglass Free
- Bright colors aid in positive identification
- -196°C to 250°C (482°F) / 600 Volt
- This product can often replace the UL1180, UL1659, UL1199
- UL/CSA/CE Appliance Wiring Material (AWM)
- 300V version available
- Multi-conductor versions
- Various colors available*<
- Grade A Nickel (Nickel 200) conductor
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)