This cable eliminates the need to run cable in a pipe. A factory assembled cable consisting of HEI (high energy ignition) single conductorsrated10KVAC/25KVDC 450°C. The HEI conductors consist of Thermal Wire and Cable CST 450 ignition cables which are cabled together to form a round core. Then, a CCW (continuously corrugated and welded aluminum or stainless steel), or interlocked galvanized steel, aluminum interlock, or SWA (served wire armor) is applied to protect the core. CCW armor is completely sealed and yet flexible at the same time.
Features and Benefits
- Passes Flame test IEEE 1202 (383)
- Designed to Pass UL 4 Tightness of armor to conductors
- Passes Flame test IEC 60332-1-2 & IEC 60332-1-3
- The Fluoropolymer extrusion over the armor is considered “sacrificial” and does not derate the credentials of the core HEI wires.
- The core HEI conductors are temperature rated to 450°C.
- Jacketing materials range from 200°C FEP, 250°C PFA, and 300°C ECA 3000.
- Specify fluoropolymer armor jacketing material.
- 200°C (392°F) FEP, 250°C (482°F) PFA or 300°C (572°F)
- For non-CCW armor, a nonconductive jacketing material is extruded to seal the armored core from the outside environment.
- 100% water-blocked core available. A proprietary silicone compound is extruded and forced into the cable interstices, providing 100% waterblocking of cable core. Waterblock compound rated 200C