Electronic ignition or similar applications in gas ranges or gas or fuel oil burner systems.
Features and Benefits
- UL Recognized
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemically inert to nearly all industrial chemicals and solvents.
- Low coefficient of friction, slippeiest substance known to man
- 100% Fiberglass free (No airborne fibers)
- Designed for high speed cutting and stripping machines
- Conductor: Nickel- Plated Copper
Insulation Material Passes
- National Electrical Code (NEC) – Articles 310, 340, 402, 725
- NEMA – HP-100/HP-100-2; WC-3 (ICEA S-19-81);
- MIL Specs – MIL-C-17; MIL-W-22759/16-19; MIL-C-27500
- IEEE – Standards 1, 323, 383-1979
- NFPA – Standard 258 (Smoke) UL – UL Subject 13, 83, 94
- Various colors available to aid in positive identification
- Stainless steel braid is available for additional mechanical protection
- Larger sizes available upon request.
- Available in 24 AWG through 6 AWG
- PTFE lead wires are 20% smaller in diameter than braided cables allowing more circuits per conduit.
- Chemical etch available for bonding to potting materials.
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)