High Voltage Lead wire is designed for use in stoves, heaters, furnaces, dryers, therapeutic devices, televisions, lighting fixtures, motors, or special electronic devices where high voltage applied insulated high voltage lead wire offer a wide service temperature range and outstanding dielectric qualities.
Features and Benefits
- High flexibility tinned Plated Copper
- Single conductor, high voltage appliance and electronic ignition wire
- UL Subject 758, Style 3239
- Flame Test VW-1 rated
- High voltage 5 KVDC to 60 KVDC: customer must specify maximum voltage required. Higher voltage means higher cost
- Resistant to Ozone and corona
- Available with optional shield and protective covering
- White is standard color*
- 24AWG through 2AWG
- 5KV to 60KV available
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part..:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base colorwith two black stripes.