Suitable for use in trays, industrial plants, and other areas where resistance to oils, acids, solvents and fluid are required. Not UL Listed. This cable is manufactured per quality manufacturing practices.
Features and Benefits
- Fluoropolymer insulation and jacket
- Use in hot corrosive environments
- Excellent dielectric properties
- 30% reduced OD compared to PVC and XLPE or silicone rubber cables
- Costs less than UL TC 200C cables
- Shielded pairs, triads, RTDs, overall shield, thermocouple alloys, etc.
- Galvanized steel, aluminum armor, stainless steel overbraid, available upon request