Tray cables may use for installation in trays, wireways, troughs, channels ducts and conduit and aerially where supported by a messenger.
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed 200°C (392°F)
- Conforms to Article 318 “Cable Trays” and Article 340 “Power and Control Cable Type TC”
- Meets UL Standard 1277 of UL
- Passes 70,000 BTU Flame Test and FT4
- OSHA acceptable
- For use in Class 1 or 2 Division 2 hazardous locations
- Fluoropolymer insulation and jacket
- Compact design
- Shielded pairs, triads, RTDs, overall shield, thermocouple alloys, etc.
- Available with galvanized steel armor, aluminum interlocked armor or stainless steel overbraid
- Optional PFA or PVC jacket extrusion over armor
- Available in sizes 18 AWG through 4 AWG in conductor counts from 2 to 100 or pairs, triads or thermocouple alloys