They are also designed for installation as hazardous location motor lead cable, overhead crane power cable, glass plant wiring, melt shop wiring, slag and teeming ladle cars wiring or other applications that require long service life in extreme heat and flexing conditions.
Features and Benefits
- High flexibility
- Non-melting insulation
- Primary insulation of this cable is a modified silicone rubber augmented with a fiberous braid for additional mechanical protection
- 200°C (392°F) / 600 Volt
- UL Listed
- When burned, silicone rubber leaves a non-conductive silicone dioxide ash, which is an excellent dielectric that permits continued operation of the cable
- Various colors available upon request*
- These single conductor cables are UL listed for use in accordance with NEC article 310 (2008 NEC).
- Type SA cables are suitable for continuous operation at 200°C.
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
*Standard stock color is Black