This cable is designed for kilns, commercial cookers, sensors, thermal protection devices, lighting fixtures, plastics melting or similar applications requiring a flexible 200°C cable.
Features and Benefits
- UL Recognized per UL 83 and subject 758
- Jacket material: Silicone Rubber enhances cables bend and flex technology
- Combines the unique advantages of FEP Fluoropolymer and silicone rubber insulating materials
- Primary Insulation FEP Fluoropolymer for reduced size
- Fiberglass free construction
- Round; non-convoluted design
- Various jacket colors available and color codes are optional
- Available in shielded pairs, triads, RTDs, overall shield, thermocouple alloys, etc.
- Available with stainless steel braid, galvanized interlocked armor or aluminum interlocked armor
- 300 volt available for lower cost and reduced overall cable diameter