Designed for use as instrumentation, process control and computer cables in Class II or III Power-Limited Circuits as defined in NEC article 725. They are suitable for installation in wet or dry locations with conductor operating temperature up to 250°C. They may be installed in cable tray, in any raceway, as open runs of cable. The overall shield eliminates most of the static interference from the electric field radiating by power cables and other electrical equipment.
Features and Benefits
- OSHA acceptable
- UL Listed Type PLTC is authorized for above usage grade Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations
- Fluoropolymer insulation and jacket
- Compact design>
- Shielded pairs, triads, RTDs, overall shield, thermocouple alloys, etc.
- Available with galvanized steel armor, aluminum interlocked armor or stainless steel overbraid
- Optional FEP or PVC jacket extrusion over armor