Tray Cable is used for installation in trays, wire ways, troughs, channels ducts and conduit and designed to supply power motors, or for connection to other power devices.
Features and Benefits
- UL Listed 250°C (482°F)
- Conforms to Article 318 “Cable Trays” and Article 340 “Power and Control Cable Type TC”
- Meets UL Standard 1277 of UL
- Passes 70,000 BTU Flame Test and FT4
- OSHA acceptable
- For use in Class 1 or 2 Division 2 hazardous locations
- Fluoropolymer insulation and jacket
- Compact design
- Shielded pairs, triads, RTDs, overall shield, thermocouple alloys, etc.
- Available with galvanized steel armor, aluminum interlocked armor or stainless steel overbraid
- Optional PFA or PVC jacket extrusion over armor
- Available in sizes 18 AWG through 4 AWG in conductor counts from 2 to 100 or pairs, triads or thermocouple