PTFE high voltage ignition cable typical applications include, gas ignitor systems for furnaces, and internal wiring for electronic gas ignitor system.
Features and Benefits
- UL Recognized
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemically inert to nearly all industrial chemicals and solvents
- Low coefficient of friction, slipperiest substance known to man
- Suitable for immersion in gasoline
- 100% Fiberglass free (No airborne fibers)
- Designed for high speed cutting and stripping machines
- Conductor: Nickel- Plated Copper
- Various colors available to aid in positive identification
- Stainless steel braid is available for additional mechanical protection
- Options: Solid or stranded Grade A (Nickel 200) available
- Fiberglass braid or stainless steel braid for increased mechanical
- Larger sizes available upon request.
- Available in 24 AWG through 12 AWG
- PTFE lead wires are 20% smaller in diameter than braided cables allowing more circuits per conduit.
- Chemical etch available for bonding to potting materials.
*Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)
*** Please specify “etched” if you require an etched surface treatment for increased ability to bond to Teflon insulation.