SR-250 Silicone Rubber High-Voltage Lead Wire is used in gas appliance igniter systems.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to corona
- Stock item 20AWG through 14AWG
- Silicone rubber insulation
- Color Red Iron Oxide helps dissipate heat
- Stranded nickel plated copper
- Easy to cut and strip
- Abrasion resistance with added optional treated fiberous braid
- ROHS Compliant
- Available with a 5/64” and 7/64” mil wall silicone
- Available with optional impregnated glass braid, FEP or PFA extruded jacket to further protect and allow cable to be easily pulled through conduit
- Optional-treated glass braid covering for phase identification
Note: *Please specify optional braid color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue, -7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)