SRGE ignition lead wire is commonly used in flare stacks, blast furnace instrumentation, curing systems, glass fabrication, plastics manufacturing, fuel igniters, offshore oil rigs, etc.
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to corona
- Silicone rubber insulation
- Color Red Iron Oxide helps dissipate heat
- Stranded nickel plated copper
- Standard cable for 250°C flare stack applications
- PTFE lead wires are 20% smaller in diameter than braided cables allowing more circuits per conduit
- SRGE extruded outer skin to reduce the coefficient of friction and adds chemical resistant barrier
- Cable is easy to pull through conduit and can be cut and terminated on the jobsite with conventional tools
- Thermoset dielectric does not melt or flow
- KVDC Rating: 25
- Temperatures from -60°C through 250°C
- Braided 304 stainless steel jacket or galvanized steel interlocked armor is available overall when the cable will likely experience abnormal physical abuse.
- Stainless steel braids shield/armor available with additional thick jacket of Fluoropolymer jacket for Tray Use.