SRGE ignition lead wire is commonly used in flare stacks, blast furnace instrumentation, curing systems, glass fabrication, plastics manufacturing, fuel igniters, offshore oil rigs, oil and gas combustion systems and pilots, etc
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to corona
- Silicone rubber insulation
- Color Red Iron Oxide helps dissipate heat
- Stranded nickel plated copper
- Standard cable for 250°C flare stack applications
- PTFE lead wires are 20% smaller in diameter than braided cables allowing more circuits per conduit
- SRGE extruded outer skin to reduce the coefficient of friction and adds chemical resistant barrier
- Cable is easy to pull through conduit and can be cut and terminated on the jobsite with conventional tools
- Thermoset dielectric does not melt or flow
- KVDC Rating: 25
- Temperatures from -60°C through 250°C
- Braided 304 stainless steel jacket or galvanized steel interlocked armor is available overall when the cable will likely experience abnormal physical abuse.
- Stainless steel braids shield/armor available with additional thick jacket of Fluoropolymer jacket for Tray Use.