PAF Fixture wires may be used for installation in luminaires and similar equipment where enclosed or protected and not subject to bending or twisting in use. It also is utilized to connect luminaires to branch-circuit conductors supplying the luminaires. Fixture wires should not be used as branch-circuit conductors unless permitted elsewhere in the code.
Features and Benefits
- Fluoropolymer insulation provides for long term, trouble free performance in the most severe conditions
- Meets National Electrical Code (NEC) latest edition
- Meets UL Subject 13 / UL Subject 83 / UL Subject 94
- NEMA HP-100/HP-100-2 WC-5 (ICEA S-61-402) WC-3 (ICEA S-19-81)
- Reduced Fire Hazard
- Smaller connectors, Smaller conduit
- Chemical resistant insulation
- Passes Verticle IEEE 383 at 210,000/61.5 KW BTU/HR (PVC,PVC-Nylon, XLPE Fail)
- Passes OSHA Standard
- 100% glass free
- High flexibility
Note: *Please specify color. Last digit in Thermal Wire Part#:-1 tan, -0 black, -2 red, -3 orange, -4 yellow, -5 green, -6 blue,-7 purple, -8 gray, -9 white. Stripe color example -100 tan base color with two black stripes.
** Ampacity based on single conductor in free air at an ambient air temperature of 40°C (104°F)