Used for installation in trays, wire ways, troughs, channels ducts and conduit and designed to supply power motors, or for connection to other power devices.
Features and Benefits
- UL singles 250°C (482°F) per Appliance Wiring Material UL 758.
- Meets UL Standard 10362 of UL
- Singles Pass UL VW-1 Flame Test
- OSHA acceptable
- Featuring small outside diameter on the singles, PFA offers optimum insulation for smaller applications at half the space of other constructions
- Mechanical toughness and low coefficient of friction of PFA allow “pull” installation of long wire lengths
- Compact design
- Shielded pairs, triads, overall shield, etc.
- Available with galvanized steel armor, aluminum interlocked armor or stainless steel overbraid
- Available in sizes 18 AWG through 10 AWG