These single conductor cables are designed for a continuous operation at an ambient temperature range from -40C- +450C. Class H, flexible stranding, is employed and is of Nickel alloy material minimum nickel percentage 27%, and is oxygen-free high conductivity. Passes Mil-DTL-25038J Wet Dielectric test. Passes Shake and Bake Flame Test under vibration. Reduced diameter construction for installations in space limited areas. Fused PTFE tape design has been created for fluid susceptibility like Skydrol for corrosion purposes. Shielding and armor were optional.
Features and Benefits
- Passes ETL ANSI/IEEE 383-1974 Standard for Type Test of Class 1E Electric Cables; Field Splices and Connections for Nuclear Power Generating Stations
- UL Listed for 600V 450°C applications
- Unsurpassed electrical properties such as high insulation resistance, high dielectric strength and low dissipation factors
- High tensile strength, tear and impact resistance
- Retain up to 50% of its room temperature tensile strength even at 600°C/ 1200°F
- Smokeless and odorless at elevated temperature.
- Provides flexibility required when wrapping even the smallest conductor
- Impervious to moisture up to 260°C
- Highly resistant to radiation
- Composite PTFE/Glass/PTFE insulation
- Flexible stranded, oxygen-free high conductivity pure copper with 27% Nickel-clad coating.
- Fully ROHS
- #36 AWG – #2 AWG are available
- Available in shielded pairs, triads or with an overall shield
- Optional Shield/Armor
- Extruded Teflon “skin” for reduced coefficient of friction for ease of pulling through conduit
- Standard jacket color is Red.