Refineries and chemical processing plants where higher than ambient temperatures are encountered due to proximity to processing. Long kilns for curing bricks and tiles, multi point furnace temperature surveys when certification of temperature is needed for quality control. Also used for temperature measurement when preheating prior to forging and stress relieving after forging and similar applications.
Features and Benefits
Thermal Wire and Cable Multi pair 450C thermocouple cable is designed to reduce the labor and material costs of running may single pair thermocouple cables. Typically, 450C thermocouple cable is available in single pair not many pairs. The factory assembled multi pair type K thermocouple cable is round and easily terminated. It lends itself well to single conduit pulls with which a smaller diameter, more manageable cable is clearly a better idea than pulling single pairs.
Part number options
- Overall shield add “OA” to Thermal PN for example 450-12PR20KOAGG
- Individual shield add “IS” to Thermal PN for example 450-12PR20KISGG
Optional Calibration Types:
J, N and E, and the extension grades
Overall shield or shielded pairs
Interlocked galvanized steel or aluminum interlocked armor. Stainless steel braid 90% minimum coverage
- Stainless steel braid 90% minimum coverage add “SS” to Thermal PN for example 450-16PR20KGG-SS
- Interlocked galvanized steel add –“GIA” to Thermal PN for example 450-16PR20KGG-GIA
- Interlocked Aluminum add-AIA to Thermal PN for example 450-16PR20KGG-AIA