A factory assembled cable consisting of HEI single conductors up to a maximum voltage rating 10KVAC 25KVDC 250°C ignition cables and then they are cabled to form a round core. Then, a CCW (continuously corrugated and welded aluminum) or interlocked galvanized steel, aluminum interlock, or SWA (served wire armor) is applied which protects the core. CCW armor is completely sealed and yet flexible at the same time.
Features and Benefits
- The core HEI conductors are temperature rated to 250°C.
- The Fluoropolymer extrusion over the armor is considered “sacrificial” and does not derate the credentials of the core HEI wires
- Single insulated conductors UL Recognized 250C 10KVAC/25kvdc
- Single insulated conductors pass CSA FT-2 Flame Test
- As an option, a non conductive jacketing materials is extruded to seal the armored core from the outside environment.
- Jacketing materials range from 200°C FEP, 250°C PFA, and 300°C ECA 3000.
- Specify fluoropolymer armor jacketing material. 200°C (392°F) FEP, 250°C (482°F) PFA or 300°C (572°F)